I’ve made a habit
of watching people
alone: this pair
sharing a table, drinking
coffee. They talk (now
and then) behind news-spreads.
His legs are crossed, reading
glasses on the tip of his nose,
eyes almost closed.
She holds the paper, covering
her face. She wears
a watch she doesn’t check.
They sip once
in a while, together.
it must be.
- Christel Kimberly Cantillas
you have tainted me
with your kaleidoscope love
null but a palette
A song plays on the radio
that reminds me of you
a song that talks about true love
but is your love for me true too?
The birds soar across the sky
that reminds me of you
a bird is as free as the infinite sky
but is your love as infinite too?
Plastic roses sit behind a glass window
that reminds me of you
formed to have undying beauty
but is your love as undying too?
How I wish an innocent child
could remind me of you
a child who wouldn’t dare tell a lie
but you’ve already lied to me too.
Happy Birthday Sis!
I made you a quick caricature using a felt tip pen. A felt tip pen.
Remember when we were young and I used to go to your room a lot? I would draw random stuff with your felt tip pens and you would get mad at me for wasting the ink. Then my birthday came and you gave me my own set of felt tip pens. Your first birthday gift to me. Looking back, you didn’t merely give me a set of disposable pens. You encouraged me to do what I loved.
So with that cheesy intro being said, I would like to express my sincerest appreciation. Thank you for being someone I can talk to, laugh with, confide in, and most importantly… someone who can drive me around town. I’m kidding! But seriously, thank you for being such a great sister.
Wherever you are, I hope you’re kicking ass and blinding everyone with your awesomeness! Wishing you a happy happy happy birthday! Take care! God bless! Hope to see ya soon! We miss you! Love ya!
My Scumbag Research Teacher
- Makes us review 3 medias from the New York Times (5-8 pages), a movie, and the current lesson for a test. Day of test: 10 questions from 3 medias.
- Discusses The New York Times, gets mad when we don’t know the actual lesson we’re supposed to be discussing.
- Keeps reminding us that “Time is Diamond.” He then blabbered about his life for 1 hour.
- Gets mad for not using the “right” style/color/size/font in our powerpoints.
- Gets mad at us for only being good at memorization. He gives us a test every week from The New York Times where we have to memorize 10 pages of material.
- He complains how bad we are at Research. (He’s our Research teacher)
- Announces there is a test the next meeting, takes it back on day of test.
- He gives a project to his students so that his 2nd year son can use it as a resource.
- "I’M A WALKING ENCYCLOPEDIA!!" (actual words)
- "I KNOW MORE THAN YOU!" (actual words)
- He gives a low score for “not meeting his standards.”
- "Hindi niyo ba alam yan? Bakit ako, alam ko?" (actual words)
- Gives a lecture about the characteristics of being a good researcher (being humble, open-minded, etc.) but does not have any of them.
- He diverts a research proposal into a completely different topic that he knows so he can ask questions that only he knows.
- Brags about his 2 year old baby that could say “Wa pasok didi”
- Talks about his 2 year old baby that can “analyze” already for 30 minutes. Blames us for wasting time.
- "What movie has nanotechnology? It’s my favorite movie kasi maraming sexy." (actual words)
- "HA! MERON AKO NUN! WALA KAYO NUN!" (actual words)
- "Buti pa si Sir Dave (our hot student teacher) nakakahiram sa inyo. Ako hindi." (actual words)
So here’s a list that I frequently update since the school year started at the back of my Research notebook of all the shiznit our scumbag Research teacher said.There’s more actually but I was either too lazy to write them down or I left my notebook in the locker. So now that I’m a graduate, I can safely publish this now right?
Anonymous: how did you lose so much weight?!?!?!? whats your secret :(
I guess you follow me on twitter? I started dieting when I was in second year. I follow the “Eat like a king on breakfast, a prince on lunch, and a slave on dinner” saying and I don’t eat much meat (especially pork) and rice. Then I got really obsessed and somewhat became bulimic. AND I DO NOT ADVICE YOU TO DO THAT PLEASE IT IS TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE AND NOBODY SHOULD TREAT THEIR BODY THAT WAY. And after I got sick, I stopped dieting. But for some reason, my body kept on getting thinner. Maybe I got used to eating less? Not sure. And I often do indoor exercises (such as hip hop abs lol) and weights if I have spare time. AAAND I got really tall, like from 5”4 to 6”0 in a span of 2 years. So that’s probably another factor why I got thinner. BUT PLEASE, do not ever treat your body badly just because you want to get thinner. Love your body, everyone is unique in their own way. :)
yep. Awkward fans will know.
at a fitting room...
it fits me perfectly!
yeah, it does. what if you get fatter?
I will not allow myself to get fatter.
Oh yes, I definitely want to engage in social gatherings/events/activities.
*turns social awkwardness on*
will be posting food posts tonight that will surely make your mouth water. :P
NASA Space Center
So I was so blessed to be able to go to the NASA Space Center in Houston, Texas!
It was filled with really awesome stuff…
and huge spaceships…
were meant to flyyyy… hands up and touch the sky! LOL sorry… I can’t help it. (I knooow I know… it should be Starships.)
and here are the engines of the Apollo spaceship!
so here’s a photo with me in it so you could see how huge it is (taken by my mom) …
So yeah.. and many more. :))
I’m leeeeaving on a jet plane…
So I am so sorry for not posting stuff lately! I’ve been soooo busy with school which started last June 4. (T_T)
Okaaay… now about the title seen above.
I’m literally leaving to Houston tomorrow and I’ll be missing like a week of school. I know I knooow it’s ridiculous but you know… YOLO! :))
So when I get back I promise to post lotsandlotsss of photosss!
Anonymous: Bakit hindi ka naglalagay ng watermark sa pictures mo?
It’s not like I’m some professional photographer right? :)) Photography is just like a hobby to me. :) I would actually be flattered if I see one of my photographs being circulated around the web. That’ll be like telling me that I contribute good art. :D